Fiera Roma S.r.l. (“Fiera”), with registered office at Via Portuense, no. 1645/647 Rome (00148), VAT and Tax Code No. 07540411001, as personal data controller pursuant to the applicable Italian legislation pro tempore regarding personal data protection (the “National Legislation”) and EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (hereinafter, the National Legislation and GDPR are jointly referred to as the “Applicable Legislation”), acknowledges the importance of personal data protection.
- only intended for the website fieraroma.it (the “Website”) and does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via external links;
- to be intended as a Disclosure made, pursuant to Article 13 of the Applicable Legislation, to those who interact with the Website;
- complies with Recommendation no. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for the collection of online data within the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Party.
Fiera Roma S.r.l. hereby informs you that the processing of your personal data shall be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and retention limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Your personal data shall therefore be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the Applicable Legislation and with the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
2. The Data Controller.
In light of the Applicable Legislation, the Website data controller is Fiera Roma S.r.l. as defined above. For any information regarding the personal data processing by Fiera, including the list of data processors, the Data Controller can be contacted at the email address email@example.com or on fax number 0665074472.
3. Personal Data subject to processing.
“Personal Data” refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable individual, with specific reference to an identifier, such as his/her name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic features of his/her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The Personal Data collected by the Website are as follows:
- Browsing Data: the Website’s computer systems collect certain Person Data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with you, but, by their nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, enable you to be identified. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used by you to connect to the Website, the addresses of the requested resources in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to your operating systems and IT environment. These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning; to enable – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct delivery of the various features requested by you, for security reasons and to assess liability in the event of alleged IT crimes against the Website or third parties and are deleted after 7 days.
- Voluntarily Provided Data: via the Website, you have the possibility of voluntarily providing Personal Data, such as your name and email address, to subscribe to the newsletter service or to contact Fiera Roma S.r.l. via the “Contact Details” for or, once again, Personal Data (name, email, business sector, telephone number, etc.) for registering for trade fairs promoted by the Data Controller. Fiera Roma S.r.l. shall process these data in accordance with the Applicable Legislation, assuming that they refer to you or to third parties who have expressly authorised you to provide them on the basis of an appropriate legal basis that legitimises the processing of the data in question. As regards these assumptions, you are entitled to be an independent data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, you confer, on this matter, the most extensive indemnity as regards any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage caused by processing, etc., that may be received by Fiera from third parties whose Personal Data were processed through your use of the Website in breach of the Applicable Legislation.
4. Purposes, legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing.
The Personal Data you provide through the Website shall be processed by Fiera Roma S.r.l. for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the execution of an agreement to which you are a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken upon your request (e.g.: contact request via the “Contact Details” form, subscription to the newsletter service, registration for trade fairs, etc.);
- purposes of statistical research/analyses on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Website, measuring traffic and assessing usability and interests;
- purposes related to the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which Fiera Roma S.r.l. is subject;
- purposes necessary to assess, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the jurisdictional authorities exercise their jurisdictional duties;
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in section a) is to provide a service or to reply to a request that do not require consent pursuant to the Applicable Legislation. The purpose referred to in section b) does not involve the processing of Personal Data, whilst the purpose referred to in sections c) and d) represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to the Applicable Legislation given that, once the Personal Data have been provided, their processing is indeed necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which Fiera Roma S.r.l. is subject or to exercise its right of defence in court. The provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed above is optional, but any failure to provide them may make it impossible to find your request or fulfil a legal obligation to which Fiera Roma S.r.l. may be subject.
5. Recipients and transfers
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in section 4, with:
- parties required for the provision of the service offered by the Website, including, by way of example, the submission of emails and analysis of the functioning of the Website, typically acting as data processors of Fiera Roma S.r.l.;
- individuals authorised by Roma S.r.l. to process the Personal Data, who are committed to confidentiality or who have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. employees and collaborators);
- jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Legislation.
Personal data shall not be transferred to Third-Party Countries.
6. Data retention
Fiera Roma S.r.l. shall process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes specified in section 4. By way of example, Fiera Roma S.r.l. shall process the Personal Data for the newsletter service, until you decide to unsubscribe from the service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Fiera Roma S.r.l. shall process your Personal Data until the time permitted by Italian law to protect its interests (Articles 2946 and 2947(1)(3) of the Italian Civil Code). Further information regarding the Personal data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to fax number 0665074472.
7. Rights of the Data Subject.
Within the limits of the Applicable Legislation, you are entitled to ask Fiera Roma S.r.l., as any time, to access your Personal Data, amend or delete them or object to their processing, limit their processing or obtain the data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and legible format from an automatic device.
Requests must be sent by email to the address email@example.com or to fax number 0665074472.
Pursuant to the Applicable Legislation, you are in any case entitled to the right to file a complaint before the competent supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Authority), should you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to the applicable legislation.
For any clarification and explanation the text of Regulation 679/2016 can be consulted via the following link: www.garanteprivacy.it/il-testo-del-regolamento